Brandon and Rachel's favorite steak! This is a rancher's best kept secret in steaks. The second most tender cut (behind the filet mignon), the flat iron is thin, tender, and full of flavor. These steaks are longer in length (almost 12 inches) and we like to cut the steak in half and share.
- A very lean, tender, unique cut that’s very hard to find at the grocery store.
- Grills quickly due to its leanness.
- Brahman beef, aged 14 days for extra tenderness
- Perfects the combination of being a lean steak but still having a lot of marbling.
Grain finished with good marbling to add flavor and juiciness
- Frozen and individually packaged for convenience and safety
- Hand cut from the top blade, averaging 8 ounces