Customers are welcome to pick up their frozen beef order in person from Brahman Country Beef at:
The Ranch Downtown
111 S. Polk Street
Wharton, Texas 77488
Tuesday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
We also offer UPS Ground, 2nd Day, or Next Day Air shipping to Continental US physical addresses. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes. We print our shipping labels directly from Shopify, therefore we are not responsible for incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses.
Our steaks are individually vacuum-packed and flash frozen at the peak of aged tenderness then packed in a reusable insulated container containing dry ice and/or ice packs to keep your beef as cold as possible. Your order may arrive partially thawed, but still chilled. To avoid shipping delays, we will ship orders at the beginning of the week.
• We ship beef Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
• Orders with Ground Shipping will only ship out on Mondays.
• The cutoff time for shipping is Wednesday at noon.
• Orders placed after noon CST on Wednesday, or Thursday-Sunday will be shipped the following week on Monday.
At Brahman Country Beef, we hope that you are satisfied with each item you purchase from us, and in the rare instance that you aren't 100% satisfied with your products, simply contact us so that we can do our best to make you happy! Due to the nature of our product, we do not accept returns. Please let us know right away if we haven't met your expectations, and if there was an error on our part we'll make it right! Contact us at Orders@brahmancountrybeef.com.
Brahman Country Beef values our customers and respects your privacy at all times. We collect information about you through our online shopping cart website in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions. We do not share your personal or financial information with 3rd party companies.
SMS / Email Policy
- When opt-in to our email and SMS service, you will receive emails to your provided email and text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include offers, coupons, or other information [add additional description as needed].
- You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time or text “START,” and we will start sending SMS messages to you again. You may also click the email "UNSUBSCRIBE" link at any time.
- Carriers, such as AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You should expect to receive 2 messages per month from us.
- If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.
- If you have any questions regarding privacy, please contact email@example.com.
Mobile Terms of Service
Last updated: Aug. 2, 2023
The Brahman Country Beef mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Brahman Country Beef (“Brahman Country Beef”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Brahman Country Beef’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Brahman Country Beef through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Brahman Country Beef. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18664541993 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Brahman Country Beef mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18664541993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice